Sunday, August 31, 2014

Happy 45th to me!

Birthday perfection... In my book anyway. 

- Having family around to share it with. Quite literally in the case of my mother in-law as we actually share our birthday! August 30!

- Getting news throughout the day that my incredibly tough sister is improving  after a bad accident just Thursday.

- An afternoon nap. 

- Lobsters and lemon cake for dinner. (It's my birthday and I'll skip the veggies if I want to!) Three lobsters. Well... Plus two lobsters on Thursday that my darling child brought me for my birthday! It's officially a lobster-Paloozza in my belly.

- Visiting around the fire pit. 

That's pretty close to all I could ever need for a birthday! But... I can't wait to redeem my gift certificate for a massage that A gave me! I think it's a theme because my mom gave me spa goodies too and a vegetarian cookbook that I can't wait to poke through. And Lego earrings. Yep. As in real Legos! And my bonus dad (I just heard that the other day and I like that so my better than "step-dad") gave me a sweet little keepsake box that looks like a book. I'm a lucky woman!

No comments: