Sunday, August 17, 2014

The Suitcase...

When I told my husband tonight that I plan to deal with the pile of clothes that has been accumulating in front of/on top of/around and near my dresser and hamper for the last ~10 days... He asked me if I will finally unpack my suitcase. Truth be told, it has not been completely unpacked in three (possibly more...) months. The travel I've done since the snow melted has been insane and exhausting. And more truth to be told... I'm ready to be done and stay home for a while. I don't have the heart to tell him that I'm traveling again this week and will be in NH Thursday to Saturday this week for work. I guess, if he has time to read this post, the cat is out of the bag now. No. We no longer have a cat so he wasn't in my suitcase. He's in a box under my husband's nightstand (his ashes anyway)... Another thing I need to unpack one of these days. 

No comments: