Monday, October 7, 2013

Random smile inducers...

Sometimes I go through the pictures on my phone with the intention of deleting a bunch of them... But I usually end up getting rid of a few and holding on to hundreds because they bring me joy. Here is a sampling...

This is my vet's new puppy named Squirt. He's a Pitt bull and bull terrier mix. I have to keep myself from spending the day playing with him!

This is a pile of stuff collected on North Beach Island where we've been doing trash clean ups for months. This has become a sculpture with people adding skulls, buoys, drift wood etc. 

Sunset over Coast Guard Beach in Eastham. Enough said...


My niece made these for me when she was bored in my office this summer. I love her. 

Our goofy adventurers...

Don't even need to say a thing about this one! 

Happy day, everyone!




No comments: