Thursday, January 19, 2012

Frifildi... A fun combination of letters... or is it more?


Recently I posted a comment on my friend's blog and her word verification popped up with a fun combination of letters that caught my imagination. Frifildi. Come on... That's a fun word! So I put it out there in Facebook-land for my friends to toss out ideas for definitions of this as-yet-undefined word. Below is what they came up with... what about you?


Frifildi. It's the jumbled code that I just had to enter in order to post a comment on a friend's blog post. It makes me chuckle and I feel that it requires a definition. Please chime in. Frifildi.
 ·  · January 5 at 10:08pm near Hyannis, MA
    • Lorien Silverleaf The crap that ends up at the bottom of your purse. You know, "My gum ended up all covered with frifildi from the bottom of my purse"
      January 5 at 10:11pm ·  ·  3
    • Jewels Hadman-Annino A rash...that you get in Italy.
      January 6 at 9:08am ·  ·  1
    • Polly Tobin Goddard The joyful noise that bubbles out when you are having more thrilling fun than a mere laugh will cover. I'm pretty I'll frifildi the whole way down when I finally go skydiving. :-)
      January 6 at 9:55am · 
    • Jewels Hadman-Annino The next family to upstage the Kardashians....The Frifildi wedding will be the event of the century...24hrs later: Nicolettia Frifildi has filed for divorce...
      January 6 at 10:04am ·  ·  1
    • Polly Tobin Goddard Ha ha J - you've got some good ones!
      January 7 at 2:28pm ·  ·  1
    • Jewels Hadman-Annino Could also be a rare tropical flower that only blooms once every 122 years. "The Peruvian Botanical Institute anxiously waits for the Frifildi to unfurl it's delicate bloom."
      Or a Comet! "NASA has launched counter strike missiles against the Frifildi Comet. If they miss, most of the mid-west will become a lifeless crater."

1 comment:

K. Dempsey said...

"I just love what you did with the new fence you installed - the frifildi along the top looks amazing. It really makes your landscaping pop." or "I just bought the hottest new pair of jeans. They are dark denim and have a touch of gold frifildi on the back pockets."