Thursday, March 5, 2015

You won't hear me grumble...

Why do people complain about the weather? Does that help? Is the weather going to change just because you don't like it? Nope. Deal with it. 

It snowed another 12" today. The forecast was for 2"-5". Oops. I've heard that forecasters have apologized for their major under-sight of this storm. 

Guess what? It's gorgeous!


And I finally got out on my snowshoes. 


Glacier couldn't figure out why I stopped every time she tried to hitch a ride on the back. She did figure out that when trying to stay above back-deep in the snow, standing or sitting on my snowshoes was her best bet. 


It was even gorgeous after dark when I made my way to my friend's house. 


I'll be sad when this is all dirty and melting but for now, I'm enjoying it!



No comments: