Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Snowmanned...

The other day I was at home and Glacier, who never barks, was barking at the gate. I looked out and didn't see anything and she moved on so I figured it was another dog passing or something. Later that day, as I went down the hall to the bathroom, something caught my eye. 

Someone had built a ~9 foot snowman on top of one of the huge piles of snow the loader had dumped in our yard. It had a hat, scarf, branches for arms, a carrot nose, Cheetos for eyebrows and m&m eyes. So cute!

When A got home, he stopped to take a picture of it and the 7 year old girl who lives across the street ran out to proudly tell him that she and her dad had built it and ask if we liked it. She was proud as a peacock that we loved it!

They happened to build it on top of the bashed in stonewall so it was fun to have some lemonade out of those lemons!


No comments: