Wednesday, March 7, 2012

What does my car say about me?

Tonight I opened the hatch of my car and stood there for a minute considering the contents. Here, in no particular order, is a list of the more notable incongruous items that regularly jostle around back there together.


  • A bag of biodegradable utensils and napkins.
  • A camera.
  • A dozen or more reusable shopping bags.
  • A 1970's laundry basket.
  • A collection of 40 or so assorted wine bottle corks.
  • A yoga mat.
  • A pair of hip waders.


I might have rolled into yoga class looking like a bad stereotype in my suburban mama Volvo wagon but I'm pretty sure that I am the only person that had to move my hip waders aside to get my yoga mat out of the car.

Life is full of grand and varied experiences. You have to be ready for anything.

No comments: